The ASIS Amphibious Craft 8.4 M
The 8.4M ASIS Amphibious Craft is the medium size of our Amphibious boats range; the ideal boat for a number of applications. From Law enforcement to Fire and Flood rescue, this 8.4M Amphibious craft can be fully customizable to your mission requirements. In the water, the ASIS Amphibious Rigid Inflatable Boat can reach high speeds and posses a great handling allowing for smooth manoeuvrability of the boat in all sea conditions. It allows you to fulfil your mission in a more efficient and practical manner thanks to the amphibious capabilities of the boat. You do not have to worry about launching or beaching the boat, the tidal range and reaching areas that were previously inaccessible with a traditional boat.
Its size is ideal for a mission crew of 15 people with ample carriage capacity for equipment.
- 1 man operation – reduce the number of needed workforce
- Straight driving onto any beach or marina
- Accessibility to the shallowest water
- Access to areas of high tidal range
- Ease of entry to previously inaccessible areas of operation
- Increased patrolling areas
- Rapid Interception in SAR cases
- Unique Rescue Capability and Flood Response
- Ability to Traverse Obstacles, Variable Depths and Debris
- Extremely fast deployment response: Rapid transition between land and water
|Length Overall:||8.8 m – 28’11”|
|Beam Overall:||2.55 m – 8’4″|
|Tube diameter:||0.45 m – 1’6″|
|*Weight (Fully Loaded):||3,322 kg – 7,324 Ibs|
|Fuel Capacity:||60 – 100 gal|
|Recommended Power:||200 hp|
|Max Power Allowed:||350 hp|
|Maximum speed:||80 km/h – 50 mph|
|No of Pax:||11 No. on water & 8 No. on land|
*Actual Dimensions and Weight may vary depending on the Configuration.