The ASIS Amphibious Boat 9.5m Beachlander
The only Beachlander boat with wheels out there. Always innovating and trying to find solutions to your un-met needs, ASIS just launched the first of its kind ASIS Amphibious Boat with a Beachlander option. Adding to the great advantages of having an Amphibious, the Beachlander option now opens a whole new world of opportunities to any boating experience. Its large size offers a great platform for full customization and design layout. It can carry a big number of passengers and has a large storage area.
Now not only can you drive straight onto any beach or marina but you can also open up the bow and roll anything onto the boat. The “loading ramp” lowers to facilitate easy loading of cargo, equipment and passengers.
This Beachlander boat with wheels is the perfect RHIB for Search and Rescue operations where the objects can be easily pulled up from the bow ramp; for the tourist companies who are looking to easily embark and disembark their customers on any pristine beach and for diving schools with the ramp being used as a diving platform.
Advantages of the ASIS Amphibious boat:
- 1 man operation – reduce the number of needed workforce
- Availability of swim platform for divers and swimmers
- Unparalleled ease of embarking and disembarking
- Access to areas of high tidal range
- Extremely fast deployment – Rapid transition between land and sea
- Increased patrolling area and ease of entry to areas previously inaccessible
- Rapid Interception in SAR cases
- Accessibility to the shallowest waters
- Straight driving onto any beach
|Length Overall:||9.6 m – 31’6″|
|Beam Overall:||2.95 m – 9’8″|
|Weight (Empty):||2,850 kg – 6,283 Ibs|
|Fuel Capacity:||60 – 135 gal|
|Recommended Power:||350 hp|
|Max Power Allowed:||600 hp|
|Maximum speed:||100 km/h – 62 mph|
|No of Pax:||15 No. on water & 8 No. on land|