ASIS Amphibious Craft 9.8M
The biggest Amphibious RIB ever built. Its large size offers a great platform for full customization and design layout. The ASIS Amphibious Craft 9.8m can carry a big number of passengers and has a large storage area.
This Amphibious Craft 9.8m is the perfect RHIB for fire fighting applications with enough space to install the firefighting pumps, for law enforcement operations, for transport of passengers, guided tours and for diving schools thanks to the ample storage for all the diving gear.
Advantages of the ASIS Amphibious Craft:
- 1 man operation – reduce the number of needed workforce.
- Extremely fast deployment – Rapid transition between land and sea
- Increased patrolling area and ease of entry to areas previously inaccessible
- Rapid Interception in SAR cases
- Accessibility to the shallowest waters
- Straight driving onto any beach
|Length Overall:||10.3 m – 33’10”|
|Beam Overall:||3.17 m – 10’5″|
|Tube diameter:||0.56 m – 1’10”|
|Weight:||1,740 kg – 3,836 Ibs|
|Fuel Capacity:||60 – 205 gal|
|Recommended Power:||400 hp|
|Max Power Allowed:||800 hp|
|Maximum speed:||85 km/h – 53 mph|
|No of Pax:||15 No. on water & 5 No. on land|